For me the emotions that are most difficult to manage when others disagree with me are:
antipathy, because sometimes when they do not think in the same way I do, they try to annoy me with their opinions in a way that they should not do.
I deal with this being tolerant of other opinion´s people because I know that I have to accept when I do not have the reason, and when somebody else tries to annoy me with arguments that I know is wrong, I just give them the reason no matter why I think, because I do not like to argue with others.
antipathy, because sometimes when they do not think in the same way I do, they try to annoy me with their opinions in a way that they should not do.
I deal with this being tolerant of other opinion´s people because I know that I have to accept when I do not have the reason, and when somebody else tries to annoy me with arguments that I know is wrong, I just give them the reason no matter why I think, because I do not like to argue with others.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario