Ir al contenido principal

Reflection about Bodner´s theory


Resultado de imagen para questioning

Do you recognize anything of yourself in Bodner´s description of students? what effect would the approach he suggests have on your learning and understanding?
in my personal experience I think that I can feel identified with Bodner´s description of students, because I think that students should not be only focused in theory, we also have to apply that theory to real situations being critical. In this way we have to ask ourselves and to learn by our personal experience, for instance, when I have had to deal with students in a classroom I feel that I do not have enough capacity even though I study a degree, because it is not the same to study about "classroom management" that face a classroom with 30 students. We only can learn how to manage a classroom by experience. In this way the approach that Bodner suggests could have a good effect in my process  of learning, because I will have to be critical about real situations.

Comentarios